We strive to make office visits run smoothly for our patients. Below you will find a variety of resources for new patients, as well as our office policies.
New Patient Coordinator
Our New Patient Coordinator will contact you prior to your first visit to discuss new patient forms, including medical information, demographics, insurance and consent forms. She will also inform you of any additional items you should bring with you to your appointment.
What to do Prior to Your First Visit
- Check-in online via SMS link or email that you will receive prior to your first appointment
- Complete required paperwork on our Patient Portal
- Obtain patient referral (if required for insurance purposes)
- Obtain relevant lab reports, x-rays, MRI, CT or other diagnostic reports if your physician has not sent to our office
- Write down all medications that you are currently taking
What to Bring to Your First Visit
- Valid photo identification
- Valid insurance card
- Patient referral from your physician if applicable
- Completed forms
- List of medications
- Relevant lab reports, x-rays, MRI, CT or other diagnostic reports. Please bring any imaging on a disk if available.
Follow-Up Physician Appointments
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify us within one business day so we may offer the appointment to another patient in need of care.
We make a sincere attempt to adhere to the appointment schedule. However, our physicians may be delayed in surgery, which may cause them to run late for scheduled office appointments. Your patience and understanding in these situations is greatly appreciated.