John T. Prather, M.D.
John T. Prather, M.D., a native of Savannah, is board-certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and practices general orthopaedics with a focus on surgery of the foot and ankle. Within his foot and ankle specialty, specific areas of interest include trauma, sports injuries, forefoot reconstruction, ankle arthroscopy, as well as total ankle replacement. Dr. Prather has presented his research at the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society national meeting and holds operative privileges at Memorial University Medical Center, Effingham Health System, and St. Joseph’s Candler Hospitals. Dr. Prather provides services in our Savannah, Rincon, and Pooler office locations.
Education & Certifications
- University of Georgia
- Medical College of Georgia
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
- Campbell Clinic
- Foot & Ankle, Baylor University Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Georgia Medical Society
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society