Mark A. Jenkins, D.O., a native of Savannah, joined Chatham Orthopaedic Associates in 2001 and became board certified in orthopaedic surgery in 2003. Dr. Jenkins takes orthopaedic trauma calls on a regular schedule and was the former Director of Orthopaedic Trauma at Memorial Health University Hospital. He also holds active staff privileges at Memorial, Saint Joseph’s and Candler hospitals. Dr. Jenkins is an Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery at Mercer School of Medicine and is actively involved in teaching Mercer’s medical students and residents.
Dr. Jenkins has published several articles in peer reviewed orthopædic journals and has presented scientific posters and papers at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery’s yearly meeting. He also has lectured at several national orthopaedic conferences.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Association of Orthopaedics
- Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Southern Medical Association